Recipe: Cookies 'n’ Cream cupcakes
For 12 Pieces
- 24 strong chocolate double biscuits with vanilla filling without cover (for example, from Oreo ®)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 160g sugar
- 1 Packet of vanilla sugar
- 160g Butter ,Room temperature
- 100g wheat flour
- 30g Cornflour
- 30g cocoa (unsweetened baking cocoa / necessary is also normal cocoa, but then reduce the sugar a little)
- 1/2 TSP baking soda
- 70 ml milk or buttermilk, Room temperature (Buttermilk makes the cupcakes juicy)
- 230g icing sugar, screened
- 115g Butter, Room temperature
- 1 Pck. Vanilla sugar / Vanilinzucker
- 1Pinch of salt
- the remaining biscuit halves, finely crumbled
- 2 Tbs. milk
- Optional: Additional biscuits as decoration
- For these delicious cupcakes is first the oven to 160 ° c. (Air circulation) preheated.
- 12 the cookies are then separated by slightly turning, the white filling scraped off and placed in a bowl.
- 12 the 24 Biscuit halves are coarsely crumbled, the remaining biscuits for the cream made the page.
- In a bowl, the butter is mixed with the sugar and the Vanilinzucker, until the mass becomes frothy. Then the eggs are added and mixed in also.
- The meal is with salt, Cornstarch, the cocoa and baking powder mixed and given alternately with the milk to the Buttermasse as also the biscuit pieces and mixed.
- Then is a bit of the dough on the floors of the ramekins distributed, each a complete cracker to set and lightly pressed down. Finally, dough it is given again, so that the cookies are fully covered.
- The muffins must then 25-30 Bake for minutes (It is recommended, a muffin tin to use. The muffin tins are often too unstable without stopping and then keep the dough when baking in a form.)
- After the baking time you can cool them off. Then they are taken out of the mold, so that they can cool off completely.
- For the cream is first taken out cookie filling with butter, mix the salt and Vanilinzucker / vanilla sugar.
- The Buttercream frosting is too sweet, He can replace it also with cream cheese frosting and there just stir the Graham cracker crumbs. The recipe is there for the Vanilla cupcakes
- Then the icing sugar is, and depending on the needs the milk, stir and well mixed. The remaining biscuit halves quite finely crumble and add to the cream.
- Then she can in a piping be filled and spread on the cupcakes.
- Still a half or whole cookie on top of it can be inserted as a decoration.
We wish you much fun with the try!