Recipe: Cookies ‘n’ Cream Cupcakes
For 12 Piece
- 24 strong chocolate double biscuits with vanilla filling without cover (For example, from Oreo ®)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Taken Salz
- 160g sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 160g Butter ,Room temperature
- 100g wheat
- 30g cornflour
- 30g Kakao (Not Back-Kakao/Zur unsweetened cocoa is also normal, but reduce the sugar a little)
- 1/2 TL Backpulver
- 70 ml of milk or buttermilk, Room temperature (Buttermilk makes the cupcakes juicier)
- 230powdered sugar, sieved
- 115g Butter, Room temperature
- 1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar / Vanilinzucker
- 1Taken Salz
- other Kekshälften, finely crumbled
- 2 THE Milch
- Optional: Additional cookies as decoration
- For these delicious cupcakes, first the oven to 160 ° C. (Convection) preheated.
- 12 The cookies are then separated by slightly turning, the white filling scraped and placed in a bowl.
- 12 the 24 Kekshälften be coarse crumbs, the remaining biscuits for the cream to the side provided.
- In a bowl, stir the butter with the sugar and the Vanilinzucker, until the mixture is frothy. Then added the eggs and are also being stirred.
- The flour is with salt, Cornstarch, the cocoa and baking powder mixed and, alternately with the milk to the butter mixture and blend like the Keksstückchen.
- Thereafter a little spread of the dough on the bottoms of the molds, one complete cookie placed on top and gently pressed. Upon completion, will be given out dough, so that the cookies are completely covered.
- The muffins have to 25-30 Minutes until (It is recommended, to use a muffin tin. The muffin tins are without stopping often unstable and keep the dough when baking not then in the form.)
- After the baking time it is allowed to cool down. Thereafter, they are removed from the mold, allow them to cool completely.
- For the cream is first taken out the cookie filling with the butter, Salz und dem Vanilinzucker / Vanilla Sugar mixes.
- The Buttercream frosting is too sweet, He can replace it also with cream cheese frosting and just mix the Graham cracker crumbs there. The recipe here is there at the Vanilla Cupcakes
- Then the icing sugar and, if needed, add the milk and stir well. The remaining Kekshälften crumble very finely and add to the cream.
- Then it can be filled in a pastry bag and distributed to the cupcakes.
- As a decoration still a half or whole cookie on top can be put on it.
We wish you much fun with the try!